- 1. Choose the tickets
- 2. Enter your data
- 3. Review your order
If you belong to one of the following categories
THE TICKET IS FREE AND YOU ONLY PAY THE RESERVATION FEE
Pick the number of free tickets
- EU citizens of less than 18 years of age.
- Professors and students of the following EU universities: Architecture, Fine Arts, archaeology; Professors and students of EU academies of art.
- Teachers equipped with card or certificate updated to the current year and identity document (to show at ticket office when purchasing).
- Pupils of EU schools, together with their teacher(s)
- EU tourist guides when conducting a tour
- EU interpreters when needed by the tourist guide
- ICOM (International Council of Museums) members.
- For research and study purposes, when requested by schools, universities, academies and authorized by the Museum direction.
If you select this payment method, you will purchase your tickets with a credit card
through secure payment
Once the transaction is carried out successfully (depending on Paypal registration procedure, it could take a few hours), you will receive a voucher via email with your order review.
Please print the voucher and submit it to the ticket office in order to obtain your tickets.
In case you donít receive your voucher within the selected day of your visit,
please contact us at +39.0575.352727 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying your order number Ė the one that you received by email together with the Order Confirmation
If you select this ordering method, you will reserve your tickets for the selected date and time.
Once the order is completed, you will be able to print a voucher with the review of your reservation.
Submit this voucher to the ticket office and you will be able to buy the riserve tickets.